Start a return now! Please note that all orders are carefully inspected for quality, assortment, and proper packaging prior to shipment. Nobody is perfect, however, and we know that. Manufacturers may screw up, shipping carriers can err, and yes, even we might make a mistake from time to time. Or you might change your mind. That's why we have an industry-leading Hassle Free 90-Day Return Policy that states:
- If for any reason you are not delighted with the order you receive, you are welcome to return most unused/unopened or defective items sold by Entertainment Earth within 90 days from the receipt of your shipment for a prompt refund or replacement. Policy details subject to change without notice.
What else do I need to know?
- Since Entertainment Earth deals with popular collectibles, some merchandise may sell out. If so, we might not be able to send a replacement and will give you a refund instead.
- Products must be returned in their entirety (no partial cases) in the original condition and packaging (items sent to you in mint condition must be returned in mint condition), in saleable condition, without missing parts, and with the invoice (either the original or a copy).
- Your form of payment will be credited for the price of the items plus applicable tax. This credit will not include any original shipping and processing charges unless the products are damaged when you receive them. Your credit will appear after Entertainment Earth receives and processes your returned item, as long as the item meets all criteria stated in this return policy.
- Credit card companies vary on the time it takes for credit to appear in their customers' records. Please allow one to two billing cycles for any refund to show up on your statement.
- Complete, detailed instructions on how to return merchandise can be found on the reverse side of your invoice in each shipment.
What's next? How do I start the return process?
- If you have eligible products to return, you can use our easy online Returns Department to obtain an RMA Number. Returns cannot be processed without a valid Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) Number.